domingo, 16 de septiembre de 2012

Mercat dels Encants

Hola, queridos seguidores!
Ayer fui al mercado de los Encantes en Barcelona, donde se pueden comprar bastantes cositas antiguas. Conseguí algunas cosas interesantes como gafas de sol y tocados para el pelo, pero os las enseñare otro dia que hoy no tengo tiempo de hacer fotos!



Hello, dear followers!
Yesterday I went to Encants market in Barcelona, where you can buy many antique items. I bought some interesting things like sunglasses, hair fascinators and indian khol, but I will show them to you another day since I don't have time to take photos now haha.







Shirt: Burberry

Skirt: vintage from Paris Vintage

Shoes: Converse

Sunglasses: vintage Armani

Bandana: vintage

2 comentarios:

Teresa dijo...

¿Sabes que nunca he ido? Bueno, qué lástima que no hicieras una foto de la muñeca que viste :)

Nathan Niche dijo...

I really love your burberry shirt, stripes are in! I adore how you mix vintage and high fashion together so well, good job and kudos! :D If you want to know what I wore to LFW for the first day, check out my new outfit post, beware I am wearing the double GIVENCHY nose rings lol-

xx nathan.niche
http://www.the-provoker.com/2012/09/mirrored-shimmered.html