sábado, 11 de agosto de 2012

K pop cover dance festival

Hello everybody! 
Quick post before taking my plane to London! This year I decided to participate in the K pop cover dance festival with Jel, my friend. So it would be super nice and I would adore you if you put "like" in the link below!! :)

Click here to "like" my video!

And here you can see our video, we are dancing the "Oh!" song of Girls Generation, our group name is Spring Rolls! :)


Remember! Like my video in this link, not in youtube!

Thank you for your help! Kisses, see you in a week!

6 comentarios:

Mary Jo at TrustYourStyle dijo...

Love this! have a great time in London!

xo Mary Jo

Beth dijo...

però que monaaaaas! <3<3<3<3

clynesio dijo...

great post! love it..!
i already followed you ^_^
i'll be happy if you'll follow back..?

http://cutemedpassion.blogspot.com/

Caro * dijo...

Love your video !! :)

Lifelike Vision dijo...

Hi!
WOW, cute blog! I love it!
So I'm here a new follower!
Please, check out mine!
Have a nice day!
XOXO

http://lifelikevision.blogspot.hu/

Shelley Anne dijo...

haha cute dance