sábado, 7 de abril de 2012

Sunny day

Hola, seguidores conejiles!
Hoy he ido a comer con mi familia a un club nautico al que voy desde pequeñita, ha sido super agradable por que hacia mucho sol!! La playa no me entusiasma pero estar cerca del mar y del ambiente playero si!

Hello, dear followers!
Today I went with my family to eat to a nautical club that I go since I was little, I love the beach ambience, although I don't like the beach.








Shirt: H&M

Skinny jeans: Top shop

Wedges: Top shop

Bag: Top shop

Head scarf: Burberry

Bracelets: Bimba & Lola / vintage

Sunglasses: Armani


9 comentarios:

Floortje dijo...

I really love your blog!
Keep posting dear!!

XX

behindblueeyes dijo...

you look great! I want your wedges!
nice blog

kisses
nevermindsir.blogspot.com - check out

kathy dijo...

cool photos!
love the scarf :)
xxx

Laura dijo...

Hey! I just found your blog and I think it's pretty amazing, well structured and with a lot of inspiring posts:)
If you want we can follow each other, I would be very glad to have you as my new friend!:X
I also have an amazing GIVEAWAY on my blog, please check it out:)

DEMI dijo...

like your blog dearrrrrrr,
keep posting and go for it!!! :):)

XO

Anaïs dijo...

me encantan los zapatos son una pasada >_<

Constance dijo...

This blog is so cute!!


http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

Eva dijo...

Que guapa!! Me encanta el estilo que luces, y como te queda el pañuelo en la cabeza!! Besitos <3

Natalia L. dijo...

Te ves muy diferente a como se te suele ver en el blog, pero muy guapa!
Y eso de club nautico suena muy pijo! xDDDD

Girls that glitter love the dark
xoxo