martes, 10 de abril de 2012

Miss Velours at Co&Co market in Barcelona



Hola, seguidores conejiles!
Me alegra mucho decir que el domingo 15 de abril Miss velours, mi marca de accesorios, tendrá una mesa en el mercadillo co&co en barcelona! El evento es en un restaurante italiano, original no? Espero veros alli, habran muchas cosas nuevas que de momento son un secreto! Si os gusta lo retro, floral y japones os va a encantar!!

Hello, dear followers!
I'm glad to say that Miss velours, my accesories brand, will be in Co&Co market the sunday 15 of april! The event is in a italian restaurant, funny isn't it? I can't miss it! There will be a looot of new stuff and if you like retro style, flowers and japanese prints wou will love it! :)

Información:

Domingo 15 de Abril

Restaurante "a gianni" c/Valencia 350

17:00h --> 21:30h

4 comentarios:

Verónica Cas. dijo...

Que bien!
A ver si me puedo pasar un ratito :)

Alyssa dijo...

Congrats!

Fabrizia dijo...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment!!I follow you back, send me your twitter and facebook account and I'll follow also there!
Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
Cosa mi metto???
Win two Mimi Boutique jewels of your choice

RICHA S dijo...

all the best for the event.. nice blog dear if u like mine too may be v can follow each other http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/

A giveaway on ma blog too