jueves, 22 de marzo de 2012

Old movie scenes


Hola, seguidores conejiles!
No tengo mucho tiempo, pero aqui van unos cuantos videos que me encanta ver de vez en cuando! Son todos antiguos, of course, los encuentro inspiradores.

Hello, dear followers!
I don't have a lot of time, but here there are some videos that I love to see once in a while! They are all old, of course, so inspiring.


"Put the blame on Mame" from Gilda movie



Fred Astaire in Top hat movie



Charabia dance of Charlie Chaplin in Modern Times film



"As god as my witness" scene from Gone with the wind movie



Kiss scene from Gone with the wind movie



Scene from Breakfast at Tiffany's movie



Buenas noches! <3

Good night! <3

2 comentarios:

elite barcelona dijo...

Nostalgy ... Great selection !!

http://www.elitebarcelonablog.es/

Anđela Vitorović dijo...

Nice movies, I like your blog! :)